1. The power must be turned off during the installation and connection operation.
2. The IN terminal of the controller input terminal must be properly grounded. Be sure to connect the output terminal OUT terminal to the vibration disk housing.
3. Pay attention to the product use voltage! The AC 110V~22OV controller cannot be used to connect to the AC 380V voltage, otherwise it will cause irreparable damage to the unit!
4. When output waveform control selection (full-wave/half-wave) conversion, be sure to turn off the power.
5. The controller should be used in a good ventilation and heat dissipation environment, and the ambient temperature is -20 °C ~ 40 °C.
Sixth, the controller should not be used in the open environment, humidity, steam, corrosion, flammable gases, liquids, floating dust and Egyptian metal particles.
7. The controller is only used to drive electromagnetic vibration feeding equipment, and should not be used for other purposes.
? 2018 Wuxi Chuangfeng Vibration Plate Equipment Factory